landscaped back yard. Wood privacy fence encloses the garage and backyard arOne of Hot Springs most beautiful classic, turn of the century homes, listed on both the National Register of Historic Homes and South Dakota's Register Historical Homes. Originally built in 1890 by Phillip Wesch as his private residence and carefully and tastefully restored and upgraded by the current owner/sellers. The home was built from stone from the same sandstone quarries that supplied the sandstone used in the construction of numerous historic structures lining Hot Springs business district and the Veterans Home and Veterans Services buildings. This beautiful home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths plus guest sleeping quarters above the garage. Refinished wood floors throughout and quarry tile in kitchen and glass room. 4 season glass room overlooking the beautifully landscaped back yard. Wood privacy fence encloses the garage and backyard area creating the upmost privacy. 16x40 RV barn/shop building. Detached 2 car garage with sleeping quarters above the garage. Pergola off east side new in 2020. Additional sleeping quarters in the Summer Guest Cottage behind the home. South Dakota's State Veterans Home complex and grounds are just west of the property. Details of this beautiful home are numerous. Please review the attached list provided by the Sellers.
106 South Chicago
Hot Springs, SD 57747